करंट टॉपिक्स

Great acceptance – IAF alone received over 2 lac applications

Spread the love

New Delhi. IAF (Indian Air Force) informed that it has received over 2 lac applications under Agnipath scheme till 29th June, 2022. The closing date of the application is on 5 July.

The Air force started accepting applications from June 24th. Though several protests erupted in the country against the project, Agnipath received a wide range of acceptance within the first few days. Forces clarified that the people who participated in the protests are not allowed to enter in the scheme. Total 2,01,648 future #Agniveers have registered themselves on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in till 29th June.

Armed Forces announced the Agnipath scheme on14th June. People under the age of 17.5 to 23 can apply for this project. The Centre has announced that 25% of the Agniveers will be posted permanently to the force after completing four years of service. Remaining 75% will get special preference in the CAPFs, Defence Ministry, State Public Services.

After the declaration of the Agnipath scheme, protests erupted around 10 states in the country. It is said that there is a political conspiracy behind the protests that took place without proper reason.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.