Tamil Nadu in the grip of Islamic radicals
Tamil Nadu (VSK). Tamil Nadu, which has been reckoned as a tranquil state free from terror, has in the past ten days been slowly turning into a terror-infested state if one goes by the recent incidents. Ka Kuttralanathan, State secretary of Hindu Munnani says that the list of recent incidents in the state paint a grim picture of the grip of Jihadi elements in the state. He listed the recent incidents which are as follows тАУ
– Sub Inspector Wilson was shot dead by Islamic terrorists after stabbing.
– AIADMK MP Ravidranath (son of Deputy Chief Minister) who voted for the CAA in Parliament was waylaid and attacked by Muslims.
– Petrol bombs were hurled at journalist S GurumurthyтАЩs residence.
– In Suddamalli (Tirunelveli district) two women census enumerators were threatened with dire consequences and forced to leave the place by Muslims.
– In Chennai Ritchi street (a electronic goods hub) where one shopkeeper tried to sell pen with slogans in support of CAA were gheroaed by Muslims.
– A Muslim mob thronged the police station where some people were held in this connection and held protest to release them without filing any case.
– In Mettupalayam (Coimbatore district) and Vaali Nokkam in Ramanathapuram district, Sangh parivar cadre, who distributed hand bills in support of CAA, were attacked by Muslims.
– And finally on January 27th, BJP cadre Vijay Raghu who was actively supporting the CAA, was hacked to death.
“Those who were arrested in connection SI Wilson’s murder has said their design was to kill Hindutva leaders in TN, Karnataka, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi. Both the ruling AIADMK and DMK hand in glove in protecting the perpetrators. What is happening in the peace loving state? , questioned Kuttralanathan.
Muslims who were gathered in front of a mosque attacked the car Lok Sabha MP Ravidranath and some BJP cadres who accompanied him to take part in the MGR birth anniversary function on 27th in Cumbum district. Theni district is still gripped with tension. Police held 40 persons in connection with the attack on AIADMK MP car. Some days back, in Tirupur, Hindu Munnani functionary’s car was attacked by Muslims.
Muslim leaders and Jamaaths have been urging the Muslims to teach a lesson to BJP by boycotting all Centre sponsored programmes. They are advised to take back their money deposited with the nationalised banks and are also advocating no trade with non-Muslims. The state police has remained a mute spectator but shows undue keenness in arresting BJP or Sangh Parivar leaders if complaints are made against them. Cumbum based Hindus on their part said they would not buy anything from the Muslim traders and would force them to vacate shops owned by Hindus.
In Tamil Nadu, media is powerful but it is in the hands of DMK led opposition which has been consistently feeding twisted and fallacious details to the audience. It seems there is a tacit understanding between AIADMK and DMK to check the growth of BJP in the state. A fettered police is also unable to perform its duties in earnest. It is interesting to note that two of the SI Wilson attackers were earlier held for wearing ISIS supporting T-shirts but were let off for reasons best known to powers that be. Besides, TN has become a hot bed for all anti-nationals, Naxals, Secessionist groups and religious fundamentalists. It is high time the Central Government takes immediate action before it goes out of hand or turns out to become another Kashmir or Kerala.